Target Haul | Fake Plants Edition

Friday, April 7, 2017

A few days ago I went out to Target because I had been hearing they had some really nice & new home decor. Currently I'm in the middle of re-decorating my living room. I honestly didn't really expect to buy any fake plants, but.. ya know? They really did have a nice new spring/summer collection but were not the colors that I wanted to incorporate in my living room. 
It started with the sad thought that plants will never be able to have a nice & happy life inside my apartment because the windows have some sort of black fabric on the outside. I first found the snake plant (the last one too) and then I went on a search for more. I honestly love the way they look in my living room, and you can't really tell they're fake unless you touch. 





The "free standing" succulents I couldn't find on the website.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2017 Aide Aparicio
Web Savvy Designs. Out of the FlyBird's Box.